Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ummmm, not quite my dear!

Bubba: "Mommy, do you want to hear the song I remember from last year?"

Me: "Um, sure."

Bubba: "Jing-O bell, Jing-O bell, Jing-O always"

Me (interrupting): "Well, that's not quite right... the phrase is JINGLE BELLS!"

Bubba: "Oh right, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle al-ways, oh MY fun it is to ride one horse open sleigh, HEY!"

Me: "Yeah... still not quite right."

I sang it to him the right way... he was like 'Okay whatever' then turned around and walked off... not singing it the right way and seemed a little frustrated that I had corrected him. Poor little Bubba, he just can't catch a break!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

My dear sweet Bubba! It will be fun to see his reaction when he finally learns for himself what the real lyrics are.