Friday, October 24, 2008

I just don't get it.

Please watch this video:

http://www.creativeminorityreport.com/2008/10/born-alive-and-aftermath.html

My kids understand this. Why do so many adults have such a hard time with it? I just can't think of any words to describe my feelings right now. It is so obvious that life begins at conception. It's so simple. It amazes me that there is any doubt in anyone's mind whether babies should be protected or not. The only word I can think of is insanity.

Is an insane man fit for the Presidency of the United States? If he has such poor judgment, such twisted logic, that he cannot see the value of human life, is he qualified to make decisions regarding taxes and wars?

Hell yes, I'm a single issue voter. My single issue is COMMON SENSE.

No comments: