Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wednesday...

I’m pretty annoyed! I’m writing this on Wednesday (lunch time), and I still don’t have access to the internet… heck I don’t even have a landline… since Monday! Why, well, I’m guessing it has something to do with all the phone trucks that have littered the main drag through our neighborhood. Question: Can they shut down your phone and not notify you? We didn’t a phone call on Monday when they began work on it, and we haven’t received notice (via mail, or on the door). Thankfully I have a cell phone, in case something were to happen I would at least be able to call for help… but what about all the other homes that may not have cell phones? What would happen to those people who need to call for help? Can’t go next door to borrow their phone…

What else is goin’ on? Well, I’ve been under the weather (starting last night), and had to postpone school this morning. My current plan is to work on school after nap time. I’m hoping whatever has me feeling a little tummy ill will have passed!

I’m also dealing with a retarded medical bill from our (terrible) pediatrician. Thankfully the nice lady at billing (not at our dr.’s office, they are morons) was able to clear it up and while I was on hold with her she called the dr.’s office to notify them of their screw up!!! Yay! So that is one thing I was able to resolve while I was feelin’ ill!

No comments: