Monday, January 21, 2008

Starting over

What once lived here:
Is going to Locks of Love

She's been growing it out for a long, long time, and it was finally long enough to donate. We'll post an "after" shot when she gets brave enough to let me photograph her. Trust me, it's really cute! Ooh, the suspense...

(It's not the hair she's afraid to show - it's her pretty little face. I suppose many women hate pictures of themselves. Maybe I'll put up a really bad photo so that she'll want to put up a nicer one just to redeem herself. But that would be mean, and I would never do such a thing...)

3 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

Whoo-hoo!!!!! Way to go! It's a beautiful thing you did missee!

nicole said...

Wow--I didn't realize her hair had grown so much. Can't wait to see the new 'do.

The Rhodes' said...

Can't wait to see it!