Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My little Snookie

You can always tell when Snookie is going through a growth spurt. He becomes quite fussy, uncoordinated, and says things that make very little sense to the sane world. Take for instance the most recent source of complete frustration for him:

"Mommy, my pants come up at the same time as my underpants. (induce sobbing here)"

As best as I can deduce, he went potty and was finishing up and went to pull just his underpants up first then move on to his pant... but in a freak occurance (add sarcastic inflection) his pants became intangled with said underpants and all came up at the same time. This was quite disturbing for him, not because he was injured in any way... but because he had it set in his mind that it was going to happen in a particular manner, and that isn't what happened... oh the agony. While I think it is ridiculous that he is fussing about it, I've taken the high road consoling the poor child... because I fear that the days of him needing Mommy to console his every frustration will come to an end too soon!

No comments: