Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hardcore fans

Yesterday, the boys started to tear up a little when I told them mommy would be giving haircuts after supper. This is not usually cause for concern, so I asked Bobcat what was wrong. His reply:

"I wanted my hair to get long like Marion Barber."


I'm impressed, he's a true fan! We told him he could grow out his hair when he was 20 years old. That seemed to satisfy him. Then he had another interesting request:

"Can I get the St. Francis haircut, for my first communion?"

For those who don't remember, that's a #1 buzz cut on top, and longer on the sides.



We said they could do that again for Halloween, maybe.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lol! It's funny how he went from wanting to look like a Tolkien orc to a Catholic saint. (I know he said Marion Barber, but every time I watch a game and see those long dreads, I think of orcs :))

Bob's Blog said...

Very sweet