Saturday, March 28, 2009

Minor setback...

Well, I was really hoping to be in tip top shape by now... unfortunately I suffered somewhat of a setback having an allergic reaction to the antibiotic that they gave me back on Tuesday... and had to go back to the clinic and try and find something else that might work for me. It took some time and research (apparently because they left me in the room for over an hour by myself hacking out my lungs) because I can only take antibiotics from one family of medicines now... due to the fact that I'm also allergic to penicillin (which we found out, I think two years ago, when I went to the doctor for exactly the same thing as I have now, thankfully this recent reaction only affected my skin... not vomiting for 15 hours like the last time).

Hopefully by Monday I will be back on track, and feeling better!

2 comments:

nicole said...

What a hassle! I hope you are back to your usual self quickly.

Elizabeth said...

I sure hope you get better soon! Many hugs and more prayers coming your way. You've been on my mind a lot lately, mainly because of your posts on housekeeping. I've been doing a lot of positive things around here in that area and I'm loving it.