Friday, August 15, 2008

New Room...

Okay, the much anticipated (but probably not) pictures of the new and improved office/school room!

I'm really excited about it, and the boys seem to really like the idea of having their toys in their room. And Bobcat has especially enjoyed spending time at his desk drawing next to me while I work at the computer. Right now all the desks are pointed together because at the moment all the boys are doing at them is a random coloring here and there. Once school starts up on the 25th they will be adjusted slightly so that the distraction of looking at your brothers face won't be such a temptation.

Here are few shots of what it looked like throughout the years with boys:

2004 (Bubba's back is to the camera, and Bobcat is the one on the floor)

2006 (Bobcat with the broken arm, and Snookie in the background)

3 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

Ooooooooooh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Me like! That big overstuffed chair looks delightful! I think I'd be finding more work for my kids just so I could stay in that thing!

Elizabeth said...

Okay, I'm jealous, which is kind of silly considering I have a learning room too, but yours is so lovely and quaint and mine is...well, falling apart right now.

MommaLlama said...

Oh Olive... I've been so jealous of your learning room... wishing our house had one more bedroom to make it work without loosing a playroom area for the kids. Finally the time came for us to say that the school area was more important than the 'play' square footage! So rearranging begain.