Saturday, August 30, 2008

Funny

A joke stolen from the Catholic Dads Blog:

Joe was a new Catholic going to his first confession. He began, "Bless me Father for I have sinned. I have been stealing lumber from my employer." The priest asked, "How much lumber." Joe continued, "Enough to build my house and a house for my brother." The priest then asked, "Is that all?" "Well I also built a house for my sister and a brother-in-law." The priest thought about it for a while and then said, "Because of the extraordinary amount you have stolen, an extraordinary penance is required. I'd like you to make a novena to St. Joseph." Joe looked puzzled and then eagerly replied, "Well, being a new Catholic I don't really know what a novena is, but if you have the blueprints, I have the lumber!"

No comments: