Friday, August 29, 2008

Okay, now I can vote for him.

Works for me. I don't know anything about Gov. Palin, but I do like her take on capital punishment for child murderers, according to MSNBC. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25970882/

"My goodness, hang 'em up, yeah,”

Some other stuff from Wikipedia:
Five children. The oldest is 19 (and in the Army), and the youngest is now just 4 months old. "On April 18, 2008, Palin gave birth to her second son, Trig Paxson Van Palin, who has Down Syndrome. She returned to the office three days after giving birth. Palin refused to let the results of prenatal genetic testing change her decision to have the baby. "I'm looking at him right now, and I see perfection," Palin said.

You do have to wonder about her ability to be the full-time mom that those kids need, especially the little one.

Also, she and her husband eloped, which I think is cool. We considered it, and of course wanted to be married in a church by a priest. But if a civil ceremony would have been enough, believe me we were totally ready to run away.

This should be interesting. I just love the fact that the feminist liberals are not the ones with a woman on the ticket. She and Clarence Thomas prove that you can be a woman and/or a person of color, and still have enough common sense to be conservative.

===
Update: You've got to read this post from Creative Minority Report:
Alasaka Governor Punished With Baby

Good stuff. This is too perfect. The woman who chose life just this year versus the most evil pro-abortion Democratic ticket ever. It would appear that McCain was far smarter than everyone feared in the beginning. Or at least listened well to his advisors that warned him he would never win without appealing to us simple-minded single-issue voters.

No comments: