Wednesday, April 11, 2007

iTunes

I've spent more time getting my songs onto my phone's iTunes thingy!!

It is great during nap time, I can be listening to my music, doing laundry, taking care of stuff in the house, and not keep closing my door or have the music so quiet I can't hear it!!!!

So what do I have on it?

Harry Connick Jr.: Red Light Blue Light
Santana: Supernatural
Beyonce (self titled)
WOW Hits 2006 (disc 1)
Los Lonely Boys: Heaven

In my stack to put on there:
WOW Hits 2006 (disc 2)
Nora Jones: Come Away With Me
Mark Harris: The Line Between The Two
North Texas March Band: Green Brigade

If you haven't noticed, I like a few different styles of music!

1 comment:

justme said...

Eclectic list! :)

Nice new blog, btw! I was having trouble commenting on the other one. I'm glad you switched. :)