Wednesday, March 8, 2006

A break through

Well, it happened last week... and it has continued on thru this week. Bobcat can sound out words and then say the word! It is a miracle. When it happened last week, I did a dance, jumped for joy... you name it, I did it. We finally had a break thru with him, and I couldn't be happier. Man alive, I wasn't certain if that would happen at this stage in the game after so many set backs in homeschooling with him. But with enough encouragement he finally got over his fear and just did it.

Not mention the who reading a word, but he let down his fear and seems to have gotten the grasp of money. Well, pennies, nickels and dimes that is. He can count them!!! Next up, letting him give the change to a cashier. I think he will really enjoy that!

No comments: