Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bobcat turns 8!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I still can't believe I'm the mother of an 8 year old... that boggles my mind! But he's done it, and it was a lot of fun!

This year we had a very small crowd, on the kid front we had our three boys and my 6 year old niece... so we were able plan some fun activities that fillded the majority of the time and know that I wouldn't feel overwhelmed in the process!

Bobcat wanted pizza for his birthday meal... so before the party started I pre-made the GF crusts. When the guests arrived they slipped into their custom aprons and got to work building their own pizzas!


(Snookie, Great Grandma, Bobcat)

(Bubba and Niece)

Next up was cupcake decorating! Yes my friends, I pawned off all my usual birthday work on to the children... what? They loved it!


The kids got into... and so did the grandmas and great grandma!

The party was a grand success. The pizzas were tasty, the cupcakes were... decorated, and the birthday boy enjoyed himself!

Happy 8th little man!

No comments: