Friday, December 28, 2007

On the Fourth Day of Christmas

--Our DVR unit is totally broken rendering us completely unable to view TV in the master bedroom. And it will be a few days before they can have another device sent to us... This totally sucks since this is the only place that we watch TV, after the kids are in bed and we are winding down our evening... OH AND THAT MEANS NO BASKETBALL CAN BE RECORDED AND WATCHED LATER! This is a big problem!

--On our outing to the local driving range I was terrible. I was completely out of sorts. Frustration and sore muscles (from all the scooter riding, sad really) had my swing all wonky. Large clumps of dirt and grass flew further than some of the golf balls, pathetic.

--Leaving the driving range I stepped in dog doo, which I didn't realize, tracking it into the SUV, and then on to my jeans when I crossed my leg under the other... and of course on to seat (thank goodness they're leather, and it cleaned right up).

--Daddio picked up a new daily wear/camping watch for me! It's PINK and it was on sale too!! $12, gotta love Kohls!

--I finally found a recipe for meatloaf that turned out tasty enough that I would eat it (I'm not a big fan of meatloaf, and Daddio is... so it took a while for me to find something that I liked as well).

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Glad the day ended on a yummy note :)