Monday, December 3, 2007

Good news!

Thanks for your prayers. I received a job offer today, from the company that was my top choice. The other company has asked for a second interview which is scheduled for the 12th. I'm trying to decide whether to take the first offer and withdraw from the second, or put off the first one until I've seen the other one through. Lots of things to consider. I'm leaning towards accepting this offer because I believe it will be a more challenging and rewarding job with more future potential. But please offer another prayer for us as I consider how to proceed.

But it's great to know that one way or another, things will be better soon. And that I will get the satisfaction of resigning from my current position... This will be the first change I've made with no regrets at all.

3 comments:

nicole said...

That's great news. I'm sure you will be led to the right decision for your family.

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad to hear that. We'll keep the prayers coming!

Bob's Blog said...

congratulations and best wishes!