Sunday, December 9, 2007

Busy busy...

That seems to be the name of the game today as well. After an early morning jaunt to the store for ingredients, it was time to get goin' on the cooking for today's party. Our 2nd annual Daddio family Christmas gathering at Grandma's house (because we don't take part in their Christmas Eve Present Extravaganza, they started a whole new thing so that we would come for that). On the menu: Crab Artichoke Dip, and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies.
Bobcat was my trusty sidekick in the kitchen. He chopped crab and artichokes, red peppers, and even minced come garlic. I think it helped that I had a small bowl of peanut M&M's on the island as we worked... and if I remember correctly there was also a small glass of egg nog as a reward for such a helpful attitude!

The end result was both pretty and tasty! (I should probably note that in the finished picture, the beer and wine belong to momma and daddio :-)

1 comment:

megrynders said...

oh how I LOVE that crab dip...yumm..i can taste it now!!