Tuesday, December 25, 2007

On the First Day of Christmas

Good day, and Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!

Today is the first day of Christmas, which means I will joyfully listen to Christmas music... of course come morning none will be played on the radio, so my CD's and my own singing will fill these walls (my poor children)... I'm totally hoping to score a Noel CD on sale!

Our tree went up on Friday (the 21st, as mentioned previously), and how long will it stay up??? Well, my good readers, till the last day of Christmas Proper (check out your missals)... drum roll please... January 13th, the baptism of our Lord. Usually we take it down after Epiphany, you know the 12th day of Christmas... but we're goin' with the actual Christmas season this year.

So, what was under said tree for the little llamas of the house... well they each got a scooter (we're going to work on balance before we attempt bikes again), each a new flashlight (shock resistant of course) for camping, and transformer underpants (no Christmas is complete without either underpants or socks, right?).

(It only took 50 tries this morning after Mass to capture this image!)

From the Llama family to yours, may this be a blessed Christmas season!

2 comments:

nicole said...

What a beautiful picture. And I love the paint in the living room. It really warms the room up. We had socks and underwear on Christmas morning too. ;)

justme said...

I love the picture!