Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Precious....

It arrived... or I should say, they arrived. My orders for the boys' new school year! Granted, as discussed with Daddio, I will not be starting the new year till after Labor Day... but I can be excited that it has arrived, and now I can start putting together my plans for the year. Weaving it all together with the materials I already have from previous years...

Oh, how I love to see the great Catholic artwork on the insides of these books... the sound of a new spine as the book is being opened... the smell of the fresh paper... the bubble wrap and styro peanuts...

This is going to be such an exciting year... I mean, they are all exciting, but all three of the boys will be schooling and that is pretty darn cool in my book. Bobcat is reading well for his age, Bubba has taken up the challenge of reading and is excelling as well... and Snookie, well, Snookie is in for a whole new world!

No comments: