Saturday, July 14, 2007

Coffee

You Are a Cappuccino

You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please



H/T: By Sun and Candlelight

Surprisingly accurate :-). While I do love a really great cappuccino (which I used to love to make when I worked in a coffee bar), I've grown quite fond of the frozen coffee experience.

1 comment:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

I am a plain ole' cup of Joe!

"But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated. You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys, down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites. And you're dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear."