Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Toast on the wall

No, this is not a new metaphor for life... this is really toast on the wall. After breakfast this morning, the boys got down and went to their rooms to get dressed on their own. I went in there a little while later to check the progress... because it was taking a while and I noticed something on the wall. It was about the size of a dime and soggy looking. So I asked the boys what it was, Bobcat (the oldest) was the first to pipe up that it was toast. My next question (obviously) was who put it there...? A lot of "umming", and it came out that Bobcat put it there. After sending the other two back to the gameroom, I had Bobcat clean up that mess... and then handed him a rag - IT WAS BASEBOARD TIME! So that is where Spiderboy is right now... on his hands and knees cleaning the baseboards.

Don't mess with Supermommy... :-). Oh... I'm a genius, he is now working on that vent cover under the A/C inside with all the little slits!

No comments: