Monday, July 31, 2006

My little Monster

This morning had a dr.'s appointment, and DH stayed home with the kids. When I got back, apparently the little Monster was having a rough go at the morning and had been detained by daddy. But with Daddy needing to head off to work, he was now to be with Mommy. I asked him what he wanted to do, and his response "I want to help you". Okay... it was lunch time and the little Monster and I strolled to the kitchen to work on lunch.

Now when Monster is in this kind of mood... well the smallest thing can really frustrate him.

As he sat on the kitchen island while I worked on lunch, he and Baby Dinosaur (his hand) were talking to me and the dogs. All of a sudden he, Monster, gets really mad and is yelling at Daisy... "Talk to me, Daisy. Mommy, Daisy won't talk to me... Daisy won't talk to baby Dinosaur". Um, little Monster DAISY IS A DOG AND CANNOT ACTUALLY TALK TO YOU.

Poor little Monster... he desperately needed a nap, and that is just where he went after lunch.

No comments: