Thursday, August 10, 2006

Meet the family

MommaLlama: I'm a Catholic housewife who loves her vocation. Daddio and I have been married for nearly 7 years now, he's still my main squeeze and partner in crime. I homeschool our three sons who are currently in Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade. My time is usually spent with one or more of the boys sitting on me in some fashion while hotwheels are being tangled in my hair. When I'm not schooling and engaged in fierce boy play, you can find me in a local civic band tooting away on my flute and piccolo!

Daddio:

Bobcat: He's the oldest of the boys and thinks he rules the roost.

Bubba: He's our class clown, and all around good humored kiddo. There isn't a food he doesn't like, and he's a bottomless pit with two hollow legs that always require nurishment.

Snookie: Words simply can't describe the youngest of our brood. He's one of a kind!

Daisy:

Maggie:

No comments: