Friday, May 26, 2006

Survived and had fun!

Even with the broken wing we decided to tag along with DH on his business trip. We had a nice time, and even swam... those of us without broken wings that is. Plus we got to see a movie, Over the Hedge. What a funny movie! The kids really didn't understand a lot of what was going on, they were just watching as images flashed up on the screen... but as a grown up, I don't think I could have laughed any harder. I thought it was hysterical!!!!

Today has been somewhat back to routine. I found Bobcat crying in bed this morning because he peed himself... instead of getting up and going potty he decided laying in bed crying would be a better choice.

During breakfast... when I walked away to take care of the laundry issue, Snookie Monster spilled his glass all over the table... finished his breakfast, got down and went about his business not bothering to mention the mess. I don't care about spilled drinks... but being left there that is what is frustrating.

The carseats are still in DH's work car so grocery shopping for the coming week will have to wait till he gets home... I am in no way too disappointed about this, though, I look forward to leaving (all the children at home) and hitting the store ALONE for a change. The idea of being able to spend a little more time looking even closer at what I want to buy and not to have to tell two of them to stand closer to the buggy (a hundred times) so that others can pass by us... well I am reveling in the idea :-).

So as above mentioned... this is pretty much right on target for being a perfectly normal day in our household! I need a drink!

No comments: