Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting for me!

The library is my friend! I really love requesting books, and not having to go around to different libraries to find what I want! The books just make their way to my favorite library, and then I get a call when something is there to pick up... LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Right now I have three books sitting on a shelf with my name taped to them!

Fabric: 17 Innovative Sewing Projects that Make Fabric the Star (by Susan Wasinger)
Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts ('nough said :-)
Sew Serendipity (by Kay Whitt)

What is great is that I can check out these books and decide whether or not they are worth owning. When you live on a budget, $20 for a book that you will never use could have gone a long way in another direction!

No comments: