Friday, June 10, 2011

It's gonna be a good day Tater

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!!

-So let me run you through why today is a good day... first, I'm still basking in the glow of the game 5 win by the Mav's!!!! YAY!!!

-I have two books waiting for me a the library (be quiet... I love that they are there waiting for me, sitting on a shelf with my name on them, I don't have to scour the many aisles looking for just the right thing... I LOVE THAT I CAN REQUEST THEM ONLINE!).

-I woke up this morning to an email in my inbox telling me I'm a winner (WOOHOO)!

What did I win? Well, a $25 gift credit to the Pleated Poppy! This is a great little shop, and just my style. I love her selection, and the fabrics she picks...well, are just adorably perfect! So I spent a good while trying to make my selection. Boy, it was hard to narrow it down to just one thing for the time being... but drum roll please... I picked the turquoise damask zipper pouch (it was between that and the notebook cover... but I just love pouches!!). If you want to see it, you have to go to her site (this way you too will fall in love with her shop!).

Now you may be asking where I found this great give away?! One of my new favorite spots, the Creative Itch!

-And last but not least for today... I'm finishing up the preparations for our last First Communion for our little family... little Snooker... my little Snooker Monster... our tiny Scooter... after many months of preparing with Daddio is finally receiving the Holy Eucharist for the first time...




4 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

All very good reasons to be excited!

nicole said...

You do love pouches (since I know you could make one). So fun to choose from her shop!

And wow, last First Communion. Big deal indeed.

I also love the hold feature at our library. So convenient.

Elizabeth said...

That is a very good day! Bernadette will be having her FHC tomorrow and she is very excited. She even told us that it's the most important thing she will ever do as a child...Yes, I do believe she gets it.

Cute pouch!

Anonymous said...

How cool that we're having it the same weekend!