Sunday, June 7, 2009

A couple photos

There is just not enough time to do all the uploading and posting that I'd like to. I've finally managed to do a quick editing and organization of my photos from vacation and Bubba's baptism, so I'll start sharing a couple faves here and there.

First up, the handsomest first communicant of the year. I think a lot of these turned out even better than Bobcat's did last year. I had my doubts because Bubba is not such a natural model. He tends to smile goofy and blink for every flash. But we managed to do quite well.

You can view a full gallery here of a couple dozen keepers.
http://ourthreesons.myphotoalbum.com/slideshow.php?set_albumName=album91

Plus his suit is a lot nicer quality than Bobcat's was. It would appear that this is one case where you definitely get what you pay for. Trust me, you should just skip Penney's and Kohl's and Sears, and go straight to Dillard's. You'll pay $20-30 more, but well worth it, I think. A good fit and finer fabric definitely makes for better photos.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous pictures. thanks for the suit tip. I'll keep that in mind for Mustard's suits.