Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dang I'm good

125

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!

These are funny. I'm not sure she'd agree with the "ample allowance" item... but I try. Not sure I can do anything about the bed covers or snoring, sorry. I know my wife will beat my score. We really are pretty old fashioned.

Not to take it too seriously here, but I find it interesting that so many of these criteria are related to respect for your spouse, and showing that respect in public. Many people seem perfectly willing to criticise their spouses in public forums these days.

2 comments:

nicole said...

That is one of my biggest pet peeves! There are couples that I dread spending time with because it makes me so uncomfortable to be around the nagging and bickering. Even if Travis does something that bothers me, I wait until we are home to talk about it. If we don't respect our spouses, how can we expect our children to respect us?

MommaLlama said...

I think you are quite superior, my dear!