Thursday, March 6, 2008

So much for "Spring!!!"...

Remember these? Spring is still under there somewhere...

Daisy prefers warm toes. But the statue looks pretty in the snow.

This is probably the best snow these Texans have ever seen! So light and soft. Not that icy sleety crap we usually get. You could ski on this stuff, I imagine. And you can actually roll a snowball. This Snowman is as tall as MommLlama. We put him on the patio so he'd stay out of the sun and outlive all the neighbor kids' totally weak and lame snowmen. Ha!

We made a fort by filling a 5-gallon bucket with snow. By we, I mean ME. I tried to get the boys to help, but they weren't interested. So I got to karate chop it down all by myself. Oh yes, I did. Just like the Little Red Hen, if you don't help bake the bread, you don't help eat it! Look it up. I'm sure there will still be a lot of snow tomorrow for them to make another one.

Bobcat needed some help getting his boots off.

1 comment:

justme said...

impressive fort! It's almost as tall as you!