Thursday, November 29, 2007

** UPDATED ** Spring semester looming...

I like to give myself a few weeks of scheduling (catching moments here and there) to prepare my lesson plan for the coming semester. This semester has gone surprisingly well based on my current plan, so starting the beginning of this week I got to work writing out my lesson plans for the spring.

Am I done? Well, with Snookie's! I gotten Handwriting done for Bobcat and Bubba, and am currently working on Phonics for Bobcat... what's left? Phonics, Math, Spelling, Grammer and Religious Ed... While the list seems long, the system is in place and won't be too much work to get it in the book!

Why am I blogging instead of planning... a llama needs a break from time to time :-).

**Updated**

And to further my planning fun I received Seton's Winter/Spring 2008 catalog... which meant a longer break as a deligently investigated the treasures for the next school!!!

4 comments:

nicole said...

This has nothing to do with school.
Are y'all watching the game tonight? Are your boys Cowboys fans? Will they get to stay up and watch it? I can't wait. Since UNT has had such a dismal season I have clung to the Cowboys for excitement.

MommaLlama said...

The game will be watched here with much elation... but the boys will probably not be watching the game... with bedtime and all!

Yep, we are COWBOY'S FANS!!!!

Elizabeth said...

You get to watch it in the comfort of your own home? My husband just called from work and said, "I don't know why, but the closer it comes to game time, the more I want to see it" He's been trying to tell himself that he will be listening to it. We decided to drive 30 minutes to his parents house to watch it tonight.

Love the newly sharpened pencils! :) I need to think through 2nd semester too, but I think I'll wait till husband is off for Christmas break.

nicole said...

After all of my excitement, I fell asleep in the 4th quarter! I just couldn't keep my eyes open (due to staying up too late reading all week).