Monday, November 26, 2007

Party Time

With sick boys, and a busy schedule Bobcat didn't get to have his official party til last night. In Llama fashion, Bobcat picked out his own them and he and I had fun shopping for supplies on Saturday evening... just the two of us.

What was the theme... STAR WARS - DARTH VADER, of course. I was a little concerned on the cake... we looked for a theme cake pan - no luck, I thought cupcakes would be cool - nope not what he wanted, he wanted a cake with Darth Vader on it... that was why I was worried. On the way home from our trip Daddio called to find out the selections, and to do a little online research before we got back. He too, thought it would be cool to put Darth Vader on a cake... my worry level reached ORANGE (dang near RED). After some work on Daddio's part he found a sight with 'How To Draws' and found Darth Vader... and my friends DADDIO drew Darth Vader on that cake! What a great job he did!!!! My contribution was making and frosting the chocolate cake with chocolate chip frosting... And yes that is a Darth candle holder just to the upper left of the cake... SWEET FIND!

2 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

That is one awesome cake! You guys make a great team!

justme said...

Wonderful job, Daddio!!

That second picture is great! :)