Sunday, November 5, 2006

Still sick but on the mend

Well, I still feel really crappy... and so does DH, who came home from his conference yesterday running 101.1 fever... poor guy. But things are looking up. He brought home new meds, and they seem to be working better than the stuff I was using before! Oh and Spiderboy seems to be infected with it as well... poor little man. Just crossing my fingers that the other two stay nice and healthy and non-infected.

I was a good little sick girl today and stayed in bed. This is the hardest thing for me to do... I just feel the need to be up and doing stuff, but I resisted the urge and stayed down... and I think it is paying off.

So what's on the schedule tomorrow... oh the regular odds and ends of errands before we go on a trip. And we have a concert tomorrow night, fun times. No it is a good concert, usually there is a big crowd there, and we raise a lot of money! I'm thinking I will probably not be able to play the piccolo solo due to the fact when I try to take in a lot air I immediately start coughing... but otherwise I will hold my own on first part no problem. Ah, the joys of commitments!

No comments: