Sunday, November 12, 2006

My first taste

My favorite treat is ice cream... it always has been. I enjoy cake and other treats, but if I am asked to choose ice cream all the way! So yesterday at the grocery store, DH and the boys tagged along, and we were in the frozen foods section and came up to the ice cream... and I asked DH what he thought about picking up a little dessert for that evening (we don't usually have dessert... so it would be a special little treat)... and that is when I saw it.

A few days ago I saw a commercial for Ben & Jerry's Fish Food ice cream. Now, I'm so what ashamed to say this because of my previous statement of my complete enjoyment of ice cream, but I've never had B&J's ice cream before. I mentioned to DH after we saw that commercial that I would like to try that... it looked tastey. So at the store, there it was calling my name... which led me to bring it up to DH. Thankfully he agreed that we should pick some up... and into the freeze I went for the Fish Food.

OKAY IT WAS FREAKIN' AMAZING. If you like ice cream, you must try this stuff... it is well worth it!!!

1 comment:

The Rhodes' said...

JON AND I'S FAVORITE EVER!!! I HAVE THE HARDEST TIME FINDING IT THOUGH!