Saturday, November 4, 2006

Cleaning = Sick

My DH can tell how sick I am by how clean our house is... I'm sure you're thinking when the house gets super messy that must mean I'm ill... NOPE! I keep the house very clean, but for some reason when I'm really sick (flu, cold, phnemonia) I clean from top to bottom. The air smells of Melaleuca cleaning supplies, and the vaccum lines are even more pronounced!

But apparently I'm so confused from all the meds I'm taking, that not only did I clean... laundry, kitchen, all the floors, and master bath... I realized that the dogs needed to be bathed before they go and stay with my parents next week while we travel... so yep I bathed the dogs, then cleaned the boys bathroom... I mean it would have been silly to clean their bathroom only to bathe the dogs on Monday.

My house is clean, the dogs are clean, the laundry is clean, if the weather weren't so unpleasant I would be outside getting the yard work done (yep, that is how serious this cleaning problem is when I'm sick)... now I can finally get some rest and try and feel better :-).

No comments: