Friday, February 10, 2006

Trying a little harder

Well, I consider myself a pretty well organized and clean person. My home is always presentable at a moments notice, and I don't usually have clutter... but everyone keeps talking about how much FlyLady has helped them, so I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and give it a go.

So today is day 1 (after lunch is when I started this new process)... and I am off and running. Two main things that I never do, that I will now: Shine my sink and wear shoes. I clean up my sink after I use it, but not to the point that she takes it... but it is super nice to look at when it is all pretty and shiney... so I will do my best to stick to that. And I never put shoes on unless I'm going some where. But she points out that you will have more energy with shoes on. So on went the shoes, I don't know about more energy but it's not too bad. I will do my best to keep that habit up as well. Well off to do a few more chores before the children wake up and hubby gets home.

Oh quick funny story of the day:

Snookie was fussing at breakfast this morning because "my cheerios keep moving away"... yes, those damn cheerios must be against him... poor little Snookie, he just can't seem to catch a break!

Now i must FLY away!

No comments: