Tuesday, February 9, 2010

90

Nope, not 90 degrees today (right now at 11:30 it is a mild 32)...

Nope, not the number of times I've banged my head against the wall already this morning (but I bet we are getting close).

Yep... the number of days of school we've had this school year!

I feel like that is a pretty cool bench mark... especially knowing that we really don't have much longer to go before we are done with the main stuff. Actually Bubba finished up his entire phonics workbook last week, and Snooker is nearly done with his as well. Bubba and Bobcat only have a handful of weeks left on their vocabulary. Snooker is nearly done with handwriting.

And for myself... well I'm in that wonderful time of starting to prepare for next year... my wishful thinking phase. While the boys toil away with math, or reading, or something... I am scouring the internet for all those wonderful things that I would just love to use next year. I'm busy building my spreadsheets of the core things we will need, making note of price changes... and having fun with things that may or may not actually make the final cut!

On that note... I headed back out into the wild blue... um, internet to find more cool stuff!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you've reached the excitement stage. I think Dan and I need to sit down and go over some of our long term goals.