Friday, October 9, 2009

REALLY!?

Well, if I thought today couldn't get anymore frustrating... IT DID!

We, well, Bobcat had a follow up with his gastro. regarding his celiac disease. He just past the one year mark for his diagnosis/biopsy and I was convinced that we would get another glowing report... like we got in April at his 6-month check-up. Unfortunately he has done little in the way of growing or gaining weight from April till now... and now he is the furthest he's been away from the growth curve over-all.

The celiac disease seems to be under control based on the blood work which came back completely normal... so now his gastro. is thinking that there might be something they've missed... now we have to go back to the endocrinologist and see if they can come up with anything.

My heart breaks for him, knowing that we will have to put him through more testing trying to get to the bottom of this...

2 comments:

nicole said...

That sucks.

Elizabeth said...

Sigh. I really wish I had answers for you. Count on my prayers and I'll be thinking of Bobcat until I hear more news.