Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2 weeks to go!

Phew, for the most part I'm done with the major portion of my lesson plans for the fall semester! I still need to work in feast day information, make my final decision on history/bible study, and enter in my Latin and Math plan. I know it seems like a lot left to do, but honestly it really is a small portion compared to what I was able to work through this weekend.

Hopefully this week I will be able to flesh out the plans for those things that I have already (math, latin, feasts), and make a list for a few things I still need (as far as school supplies go).

I consider this a huge accomplishment considering the fact that a new baby was added to our lives without really any warning or prep time! Speaking of babies... since Bean is sweetly napping... back to planning I must go :-).




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you're excited.