Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh snap...

Barack Obama and I have the same birthday. Look on the bright side, it could be a national holiday in the future. And it could be worse - my sister has Michael Jackson's birthday.

Not to dwell on my birthday seven months early, but turning to google for consolation, I've found that there are other birthday fellows that I can feel better about:
Louis Armstrong
William Howard Schuman (composer)

And others to feel even worse about:
Billy Bob Thornton
Yassir Arafat

2 comments:

MommaLlama said...

Oh... honey, we should change your name in honor of our humble and honored president... there maybe a hint of sarcasm in those words!

Bob's Blog said...

I'll bet you can provide your birth certificate!

Thanks for your comments at my blog. This morning we finally had our appeal hearing with the state. We won! The caseworker's conclusions about us have been officially "expunged."