Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Truth about Margerat Sanger

I recently saw this and thought I would pass it on to my readers! I know there are some great artists among you that would find this amusing!

What am I talking about? The 3rd Annual Margaret Sanger at the Ku Klux Klan Rally Art Contest
Participants in this year's contest are encouraged to commemorate Sanger at the Klan rally in unique artistic ways. Drawings, cartoons, historical novels, haiku, dance, plays, videos, paintings, quilts, rap, puppetry, modern interpretations of Sanger speaking to the Klan, reenactments of the speech on YouTube, mime, audio recordings of actual Sanger quotes she may have reused when speaking to the Klan - - there is no limit to the artistic ways this historic event can be commemorated. Please note, this year we will not be accepting photoshopped entries.

Check out the website, it is well worth it!

No comments: