Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Man Meme

  1. Who is your man? Daddio
  2. How long have you been together? Oh gosh... 11 years.
  3. How long did you date? 4 years
  4. How old is your man? 28
  5. Who eats more? Him
  6. Who said “I love you” first? I honestly don't remember (Daddio if you remember feel free to comment)
  7. Who is taller? ha ha ha... he is by more than a foot!
  8. Who sings better? Well, if you mean you must stay in the same key, then I will concede that he is better :-)...
  9. Who is smarter? He is!
  10. Whose temper is worse? MINE...
  11. Who does the laundry? Me, myself and I.
  12. Who takes out the trash? Both of us.
  13. Who sleeps on the right hand side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed, I do.
  14. Who pays the bills? He does!!!!!!
  15. Who is better with the computer? TIE.
  16. Who mows the lawn? Both of us. It just depends on his travel schedule, and if I need some time outside to blow off some steam.
  17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but he is a wizard at the grill (or campfire as the case my be)!
  18. Who drives when you are together? Mostly him.
  19. Who pays when you go out? He does. (but I should mention that no matter who pays it all comes out of the same place)
  20. Who is most stubborn? Probably me.
  21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We're never wrong.
  22. Whose parents do you see the most? If you average it out... probably both evenly.
  23. Who kissed who first? Um... I'm going to say that he initiated the first kiss.
  24. Who asked who out? Well, one who could say our first date was one of being ditched by our friends. Our first official date he asked me out.
  25. Who Proposed? He proposed to me... at the same place we had our first official date... how romantic!
  26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
  27. Who has more friends? Neither, we are social misfits :-)... oh I don't know he would probably say me, but I think it is pretty even considering most are mutual friends.
  28. Who has more siblings? He does.
  29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does, and does it well!

Oh who to tag... I tag YOU!

No comments: