Sunday, October 14, 2007

Photos

A couple of photos to share. First, the Hummer H3 that we've been playing with this weekend.






And, a new crucifix that I bought for the family.




I got it from the Marianist Galleries in St. Louis. I was there for business. Our late campus minister, Fr. Bob Lewandowski, was a Marianist, and was buried at the Marianist cemetery in St. Louis (Kirkwood, actually) in 2003. The gallery is on the saem property. As it turns out, my company's St. Louis office is only two blocks away from there. So I stopped by the gallery after making a quick visit to visit Fr. Bob's grave on Friday morning. We took a tour of the gallery back in 2003, but couldn't afford anything at the time. I've always wanted to own a piece of their artwork and was finally able to acquire something. You can check out their website. They work with a variety of media and subjects, not all religious, and most very modern stuff, but I was able to find something that suits our taste, and we think it will look nice in the school room.

1 comment:

justme said...

The crucifix is beautiful! Love the Hummer, too!