Thursday, June 22, 2006

Snookie-isms

Things that my little Snookie says:

Happy Burd-day to you...

My tummy wants to play with that car (Anthony's response was: Your tummy doesn't have hands... right like that is the only problem with that statement).

Mommy, jid jew shee dat? (I always respond with "oh wow" or "yes I did") Translation: did you see that?

I'm going to stit still!

I'm St. Curious George. (No honey, those are two very different things, St. George and Curious George!)

Can I have a drink of my sip?

Maggie won't give me a kiss. (Maggie is one of the dogs... poor dog!)

Maggie keeps wanting to play tag with me... Maggie, no tag in the house! (Well you wanted her to play with you!)

I DID IT, YAY! (We never know what it is that he did... but he is always saying he did it)

Right, Mommy, RIGHT!?! (Again, never exactually sure what he is talking about, but usually I agree in the affirmative.)

Mommy, you be Maw Maw... knock knock knock... (Why do I always have to be my mom... why can't I just be mommy for this game?)

No comments: