Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I jumped on the bandwagon at the end!

I like sports okay, but I really haven't found the sport (I thought) that captured my attention... was fast moving and interesting to watch... until we saw the last game of the Phx Suns vs the Mavs. I was drawn in completely and now I'm enthralled with Mavs v. Heat. I, of course, am a fan of the Mavs being a local here and all... but man, this game of basketball is something else!

I'm hooked, I'm now an official b-ball fan! Which turns out to be a really good thing because I have boys (with my oldest being able to dribble a basketball at age 2, seriously) who like basketball. Heck, it is a team sport... but you aren't crashing into each other trying to kill them... and usually the whole game can't be won or lost because of one person (usually). This is definitely a sport that I can follow!

Oh, and I just got done registering for a set of free game 7 tickets (please Lord, let us make it to game 7)... that would just be the icing on the cake if I won tickets for this championship. Oh, and I'm a huge Dirk fan, Terry fan, Howard fan, and Harris fan! Go MAVS!!!!!

No comments: