Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Snookie-isms

At the dinner table at night everyone goes around (in no particular order) and tells their best, funniest, worst event of the day, and something they learned. It usually takes most of dinner for everyone to get all of their choices in... today was no exception... but Snookie's are usually quite interesting!

Today his something you learned:

"Um I learned today, (pause), um the last thing I learned, (pause), um I don't remember what I learned!"

And a non-Snookieism... a Bubba funny...

On the way to meet Daddio for a picnic lunch I hear this in the back of the car...

Bobcat: "Blah, blah, blah (I wasn't listening to the actual conversation... I just know there were words), right?! Right, Bubba?! RIGHT!?!"

Bubba: turning to face Bobcat "Sorry I didn't hear a word you said, I was too busy listening to the music!"




No comments: