Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brought to you by the letter S

for Snookie!

"Mommy, I have a sore throat right here on my chin!" (that was this morning while pointing to the front of his chin!) I'm not really sure what you do for a sore throat on your chin... if you have any guesses feel free to leave a comment :-).

"Mommy, (pointing to something in the dishwasher) you can use that in punge."

Now that last one took me a few minutes to figure out... turns out he was pointing to a ladle, and the word he so badly butchered should have been PUNCH! That kid...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sore throat on his chin? Spray Windex on it. (Free gelato if you can guess the movie that came from)

LOL! And the funny this is I can picture your face when he tells you these things.

MommaLlama said...

My Big Fat Greek Wedding...

Woohoo free gelato, I love that stuff!