Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Missing the point...

The last few weeks have had some very good gospel readings about serving others, taking your seat at the bottom of the table, and the last on Earth being the first in Heaven. Of course with three boys, everything is a contest around here: first to wash his hands, first to open the car door, first in the shower, first on the potty, first to turn on the lights, you get the point. Perfectly normal brother stuff. Well, we've been asking them a lot lately, "Where would Jesus want you to be in line?"

So what do we have now?...

Fighting for the end of the line, of course... "I WANT TO BE FIRST IN HEAVEN!!!"

Ummm, I think we need to review this concept a little more. But it's a good beginning.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just wanted to follow up the letter I received by checking in to your blog. I'm glad I did, I've needed a good laugh :) Let me know the outcome of this WWJD experiment. :)

Bob's Blog said...

Yes, it definitely is!