Thursday, April 21, 2011

A new addiction

Ok, I haven't been all about blogs in the last year. I pretty much whittled down my reads to just a few, and even that was very irregular.

Well, that was until last weekend when I went looking few a few craft patterns and I stumbled across a few new sites that I've never seen before... and out came an addiction...

So here they are, in no particular order:

Someday Crafts

Craftaholics Anonymous

Craft Passion

The Girl Creative

Tip Nut

Tip Junkie

If you enjoy any sort of crafting... you are in for a real treat (or addiction)... if there are things you want to try, one (or all) of these will tell you how to do it!

*If you have girls or babies... prepare yourself to want to drop everything and get to work on a multitude of projects!

You are welcome :-)!

No comments: