Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Cursive

I can't believe it... today Bobcat started the transition to cursive. Granted we only worked on lower case i and t, then put them together to write it; he showed great enthusiasm and all went quite well. Oh, course I took a picture of him working on it... and the full mommy mode kicked in and I even pulled out the video camera for a short little deal with him actually writing! Seriously, how cool is it to be there the first time they do something like this.... something that he will use forever!


All the frustrations of yesterday melt away so quickly when things like this happen! I just love homeschooling my boys, and I think with the amount of excitement I show them... they know just how much it means to me to be able to do this for them!

No comments: