Sunday, December 3, 2006

Finally back

Boy we have been crazy busy, but things have settled down for a couple days so it is easier to breath. A couple of updates...

We got a tree, a really great tree, it is big and fluffy, and all together festive. And after we cut off the bottom, got it in the stand, in the house, and positioned... well the bottom row of branches needed to come off. So I went all Suzie Homemaker and made a real Advent Wreath centerpiece for our dinner table. It is quite something!

And if that wasn't enough (I've been on a little bit of a decorating/craftin high) I made a really neat Jesse Tree on a poster board, then used some pipe cleaners to have extended branches for the ornaments to hang! What's next you might ask... well I happen to have an empty green wreath beginning for some attention so I will throw some ribbon and a few accessories on it and hand it over to my sister to help with her Christmas decorations! Tis the season!

No comments: