Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Exhausted

Boy it seems that the list of things to accomplish some how overwhelmed me. Which usually isn't the case, but after a busy weekend, and a really busy Monday... that all the things I try to get done during that time has been shifted to today... and now there is just too much.



But on a positive note last night was the last concert for this year, we have a break till the end of January. The children are dressed today (we are some what of a jammy family when we don't have plans), and Fr. John called me back and I will be meeting with him this weekend. Also good news at the opthalmology appointment this morning for Bobcat, things went well and he does have 20/40 with an astigmatism but the dr. said that it is nothing to worry about now. Plus DH was blown away with how great the dr. was with Bobcat... which was a huge weight off my shoulders! And last but not least, the children are all currently taking a nap and I am preparing myself for the tasks at hand.



The house, is a whole other story... the laundry is piled a mile high, a regular Monday adventure that just didn't happen because we just weren't home long enough. I just got around to wiping off the island, which was all crummy from yesterday and this morning... I never let it get like that, but again I simply couldn't find the time or the energy. Homeschool hasn't happened yet today... Bobcat's eyes were dilated at the office and so I am pushing that back till after nap time. The carpets haven't been vacuumed since Sunday, and my bathroom could stand to be cleaned... another Monday event that was cast aside. The dogs could really use a bath, but I just don't know if that is in the cards for today. Oh and I need to pull together all my P and Q's for my meeting with Fr. John that will happen on Sunday.



I'm thinking that a few deep breaths, refill my ice water, make my bed (I can't believe that hasn't happened today... yikes) and hit the bathroom while the kids are asleep... get the laundry going, and by that time it will be time for them to start on homeschool... maybe there is some crafty thing I can find for the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe for them to work on!

No comments: